Thursday, October 31, 2019

Goppolsme Kylie x Balmain Palette Kyshadow Swatches


All models are wearing:

Christopher067 - Mystic Earrings
Fashion Royalty Sims - Lipstick N106
Kijiko-Sims - 3D Lashes V2

Goppolsme Kylie x Balmain Palette Eyeshadow - HERE $$$


Models from left to right - 
Top Row: Isabella, Ariah and Julia
Bot. Row: Samantha, Sophie and Yasmin

Check them out in the model section for their genetic info.



-Always - a big thank you to all of the excellent creators for sharing their work with us!  

*If ANY links are broken or lead to the wrong place - please e-mail me @ thesims4lookbook@yahoo.com and I’ll fix it right away.  

>IF ever downloads become unavailable due to a site closing (permanently) or can not be found
anywhere else online for other reasons, I WILL provide downloads myself.  These are the only times
downloads will be available directly on my site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving feedback!