Sunday, September 22, 2019

Look of the Day - September 22, 2019


Jessa's Shopping List
Just click the item you’d like to download

Genetics
Nightcrawler - Cola Hair

Wear It
Crazy Cupcake - Belted Large Trousers
Toksik - Carli Necklace
Polygraphish - Proteus Ring
Serenity - Vintage Oxfords

Cosmetic
Redhead Sims - Cute Nails
Kijiko - Eyelash V2
Izzie McFire - Grace Eyeliner N32
Izzie McFire - Aiko Lipstick N141
Praline Sims - Priscilla Blusher N55




-Always - a big thank you to all of the excellent creators for sharing their work with us!  

*If ANY links are broken or lead to the wrong place - please e-mail me @ thesims4lookbook@yahoo.com and I’ll fix it right away.  


>IF ever downloads become unavailable due to a site closing (permanently) or can not be found anywhere else online for other reasons, I WILL provide downloads myself.  These are the only times downloads will be available directly on my site.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving feedback!