Saturday, September 21, 2019

Look of the Day - September 21, 2019






Carli's Shopping List
Just click the item you’d like to download

Genetics
Nightcrawler - Flirt Hair

Wear It
Moontrait - Witchy Coat
Busra-tr - Set 20 (Jean) BD88
Leah Lillith - Magnet Necklace
Madlen - Trinette Boots

Cosmetic
Porcelain Warehouse - O.P.I. Infinite Shine Nails
Kijiko - Eyelash V2
Seleng - Eyeliner N3
Lisaminicatsims - KKW x Kylie Lip
Izzie McFire - June Blush N22


-Always - a big thank you to all of the excellent creators for sharing their work with us!  

*If ANY links are broken or lead to the wrong place - please e-mail me @ thesims4lookbook@yahoo.com and I’ll fix it right away.  


>IF ever downloads become unavailable due to a site closing (permanently) or can not be found anywhere else online for other reasons, I WILL provide downloads myself.  These are the only times downloads will be available directly on my site.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving feedback!